The most comprehensive kit currently on the market, containing everything you need to combat tarnishing, rust, burrs and notches – as well as a guide on how to protect your sword and prolong its life.
Our swordcare kit is kept in a linen drawstring bag, ideal for slipping in your sword bag for classes and events. Each bag contains the following:
- A 50ml tin of beeswax based polish, to keep your sword protected from moisture
- An organic cotton terry towel cloth, for applying and removing wax
- A 120 grit flexible sanding block, to remove rust and tarnishing
- A 15mm flat file, to remove burrs and smooth the edge
- A 15mm round file, to file out notches and prevent breakages
- A Balefire Blades fabric patch for your jacket or kit bag
- A 20 page maintenance manual written by Chris, explaining how to use your care kit and troubleshoot common swordcare issues.
Learn more about our care kits here.